Friday, October 3, 2008

Hall of Shame Tsk Tsk...

Yesterday, Mika send a FRIEND(GUY) to call me.. What a shame.. Tsk tsk.. She's trying to get a guy to scare me. -.-

Since you say "I don't mind you blacklist me", what for get a guy to speak to me? Are you trying to get someone to cover your butt? If you want to have private talk about the BLACKLIST, just call me personally. Don't get those innocent people to get involve in OUR AFFAIR. Can't you be more mature and independent? Stop being a mummy-girl.. Lolx!!

Look at her blogshop!! *Laughs* http://koizorax3.blogspot.com/

I had blacklisted her since 29 Sept, she now then blacklist me on yesterday evening -.- Slow~
If you think you are "VICTIM", you should blacklist me at first! Lmao!! Stop making up a story. Since you LOVES to make up a story, why don't you write a script to Mediacorp?

Please don't try to get other people's sympathy. You will get sympathy from others IF you are one of the beggar on the streets!

Since she LOVES to accuse me of CHEATING her money, I'll let her be. Because I can't stop/change her thinking.. BUT, those people who always think others want to cheat her, they are usually the ONE who cheat people's money!

Here's the proof that I had sent her item. (she finally make up her mind to collect her items by Reg Mail on yesterday)

All these are the PROOF that I had posted her item. Do you think I'm a scammer?
Hey, immature girl, please don't say things without any proof. There's no white-talk in the world! If you think I cheat your money, why don't you make police report? Tsk tsk..

Oh, ya! Mika, thanks for your compliment on my english! I think my english is not as good as what you think, just that your english is weak. WAHAHA!!!

She say I charge her more expensive than other blogshops. This is how I charge to those people who get supply from me. If you are not happy with the price, why don't you get supply from others? What a stupid excuse that "because I have certain items you are interested at"? Anyway, choice is your's, you can't blame anyone. [This is what I mean she's a kid because kids usually will push all the blames on others]
I only earn on 15% of the apparels price in NT. 1 Dollar plus or less only leh.. Are you poor until like that? Anyway, there's NO FREE LUNCH in the world!

By the way, all items from spree will reach about 1 to 2 months. It's on my Terms and conditon. I doubt you glance at it. Most of the blogshop wrote on their blogshop that all items will arrive about 1 to 2 month. Please stop living in your cave, start to get out of your cave and look at the world! Oh! If you want to get your items fast, why don't you buy a air ticket and fly over there?
You will get all of your items within 24 hours! Lolx!!

Mika, I'm sorry to disappoint you.. =(
Do you think I will change my blogskin just for the blacklist? You think you are VIP ar? Lolx.. I change my blogskin not because my blog look crummy. It's because there's some error on the codes in my blogskin.


To all customers: IF you want to buy any items from her, please OPEN YOUR BIG EYES before place any orders. =D

1 comment:

Lareina Tham said...

I'm being so call 'scam' by this person as well. If this Koizorax3 is not going to refund any amount to me by 3 days I'll report to the police. Therefore, if you feel as if you're being scam or being cheated, mail me at leefong.th-smarty@hotmail.com We can report this person and her partner and let them bear their consequences.