Monday, September 29, 2008

Hall of Shame Tsk Tsk...

Fake name: Mika
Blogshop: http://koizorax3.blogspot.com/
Hp No: 83882576/81619426
Blogshop Email: Koizorax3@Hotmail.Com
Personal Email: AhhQerr@MSN.com

Congrats! You are the ONE and ONLY lucky Blacklister on my Blogshop!!

Guess why she dun display her real name on her blogshop? Mayb because she felt ashame of her real name. BEWARE OF HER!! There's higher percentage that she is a scammer!

What had happened?

This girl UNREASONABLE and IRRESPONSIBLE. Why? She should DOUBLE Check her items' URL before place any order and she accuse me of CHEATING her money. Didn't my T&C stated Incorrect orders/Incomplete Info in orders would in result of confiscation OR cancellation orders?

Mayb she has problems on reading ENGLISH words or her eyes has problems. So I must forgive this problematic girl.. Therefore, I transfer the money back to her.

You know wad?? I dunno this girl loves to act cute or act blur.. She send 6 Items to me from BlytheZoo(she get supply from me). I had stated on my supply rate that all people who want to get my supply rate must cap AT LEAST 5 ITEMS PER SPREE. Her OOS items are 4/6. WOW~!!! So I only can help her to get 2 items(Not selling in my supply rate). Then she say, "Huh? Not 5 items in any spree meh?" Then she want to cancel her orders and she had already transferred the money to me. I have the right to confiscate her money right?

Then she say she has not confirm her orders with me. IF she haven confirm her orders with me, why she transfer the money to me?? EVEN a primary school kids also will know that transfer money = confirm order. After that, she accuse me of cheating her money. LOLX!! No logic! No excuse le, then say this.. -.-

Only kids will talk like this.. 16 years old le leh, still talk like a kid.. Tsk tsk.. Not enough hormone ar?

By the way, if I want to cheat her money, do you think I will ask when she's free to collect her arrived items? This girl has no brain!

So everyone MUST BEWARE OF HER. Mayb 1 day, you send your orders to her, she will act BLUR and she will say she did not receive your payment!

That's all about her for today. =D

1 comment:

xRach said...

theres no such thing as "right" to confiscate other peoples money. on the business premises you have promised your customer goods, but since oos you are not providing the goods so you are LEGALLY & LAWFULLY WRONG and you should be hauled to court.