Sunday, January 10, 2010

SCAMMER + Attitude SUCKS BS Owner

Name: Joyce
Email: iloveetoshopp@hotmail.com
Contact No: 9773 0936
BS URL: http://yours-collection.blogspot.com/

Reasons:
1. Weak Communication Skill / Weak English
2. BAD Attitude
3. Irreasponsible
4. Unreasonable
5. Dishonest
6. No sense of Urgency
7. LOVE to make up story


This is our story goes by..

I'd ordered & paid 2 Skinnies from her on Early Dec 09, 1 Super Skinny & 1 Exit Skinny. Before I ordered from her, I read carefully on her T&C & I even spoke up to clear my doubts. Below are my screenshots from email.

Her Site T&C


On Yesterday, I sms her again in early morning for Sun meet-up. (No reply from her when I sms to her on Sat) At first, I doesn't know there's Pending LRT Station. And I ask what time for meet-up & which LRT Station.

She replied: "Wtf? How many times you want me to say pending, pending"

Do you think you will know what is she trying to say? & I'm her "customer". How can she scold vuglar at me? Then I brust my anger at her & double check with her my refund amount.

Supposely, she should refund $12.50 (Dark Denim Super Skinny not Available) but she tell me $10.50 only. Then she tell me that the Exit Skinny increase from $15 to $17. I've paid 1 month ago & she still have her cheek to ask for more.

I threatened to refund my $12.50. Guess what she say? She say she's closing her blogshop so she refund $12.50 to me. And meet-up time is 3pm or 5pm.

I'm working during that time. So I ask my customer, Ezann to help me to collect from her. (She's very nice! ;D) I sms to Joyce at 12pm+ that Ezann will collect from her at 3pm.

At 3pm, I sms to Ezann whether she have collected from her. Ezann told me that Joyce said I last min inform her. (I think she purposely late & trying to push the blames at me)

Ezann wait for her about 45 min & she finally arrive. Guess wad? She didn't brought my skinny & she only have a few coins with her.

After that, she went home and get my skinny. Around 4pm, Ezann finally collected my skinny & $12.50 coins.

She s0o poor thing. =( [She have to dig the coins from her piggy bank to return money to me]



Screen Shot from Email

1 comment:

ISimplyHeartsEu said...

I like like like like like like..!!

This so true lar!
She's so damn freaking.

I bought 5 PG bags and 1 alphabet tee from her.
She said that it will come about a month or 2. This I understand, I myself open blogshop. Nevermind, I wait. Blogsop spree policy mah: Buy only if you're comfortable with waiting.

after 4 month, I ask her if my stuffs reach? When can I get them?
She ask me what I ordered, &ask me to send her again. FINE, I send.
Then what? She havent order. I ask her are they reaching. She say not yet! Nevermind I wait again. 1month passed.... OH, still not here. *Irritated liao* LOL!
Sorry, have you ordered? She replied: "Yesh , waiting for transcition (idk what word..)"
But after weeks no response. She agreed.
But for like 2 weeks, no reply, no refunds. I emailed her again. When can I get my refund, you said I could get a refund. She ask me to sms her my acc. no., &I did. Nothing from her le.

Until that day, she finally SMS own her own intiative.
Joyce: "I need to refund you $20+ right?"
Me: "You're your-collection? No eh, $93 or something like that. You need me to check the exact figure or send you what i ordered again?"
Joyce: "Comfirm not 90plus. No you send me the code you transfer."
Me: "Code? I'm quite sure its not $20+. I ordered 5 bags and 1 tee."
Joyce: "Got 5 meh? I see your order list last time only got 2 uhh. HAHA, u let me see evidence first babe!" (Still babe me uh...)

Even if its 2 bags 1 shirt also not 20 plus bah. She say she'll refund me this Sunday. I'll wait and see....
If you not interested to man you blogshop, why leave it there and even accept orders. CLOSE IT LA! Wait till someone complain you up to CASE, report you to police or sue you then you regret?