Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Irresponsible Blogshop Owner [Although she has apologized to me]

Blog Shop Link: bratz-shop.bs.com [Blogshop has been removed]

Contact No: 823312**

School: Hill View Sec Sch

Reason: Back out after I help her to pay 50 Eye Shimmer

She ordered 50 Eye Shimmer and keep begging me to help her pay first. I kept saying "no" to her. But I don't wish to disappoint her. I told her that I can help her to pay first, but I have to charge her at $1 each as it will consider as instock when she collect them. She promised to me that she won't back out.

After I had collected the Eye Shimmer, I email to her and she told me that she's only free on first week of January.

During the first week of January, I sms-ed to her regards the collection and payment of Eye Shimmer. She said she can do meet-up with me on Wed 2pm at Bukit Batok Mrt Station.

On Wed 1.45pm, I sms-ed to her and she said she's sick. So end up, we disn't meet each other.

Recently, she sms-ed to me that she want to cancel her order.

I replied to her: No, sorry.. I had helped you to pay first le.. When do you want to collect?

She replied: I thought it's instock.

I replied: If it's an instock, there won't be enough eye shimmer colour for you. And I believe that you cannot back out after you have sent in order.

On Sun, 18 Jan 09, I sms-ed to her to confirm with her order.

I sms-ed to her: Hi, do you still want the eye shimmers? I'm not forcing you to buy it from me. But I'm strongly encourage you to buy it as it's not a small number. If you were in my shoes, what will you feel? Please be responsible. *Smiling Face*

She replied: I want to cancel. Sorry..

What a responsible blogshop owner, huh? She's still a blogshop owner leh.. She can't even spare a thought to others -.-

Maybe I'm too naive to believe these kind of person. I WON'T help anyone to pay first next time!

If anyone got scammed by her, please email to me if you need any help. =)

No comments: